Saturday, March 20, 2010

Identity

This is the first movie I did not watch for my own sake. Obviously.
Steph (sister) and Chris (her BF) and I sat down to watch this movie. It was ... interesting.
The story is basically about a group of people who all end up at a hotel during a terrible storm/flood. It also is about a very dangerous criminal who may or may not have a mental illness.
It's interesting and twisted. Very twisted.
It would have been very really great, if you couldn't utterly predict almost everything.
That aside, its pretty interesting. John Cusack is just amazing (as an actor). I have seen him in a lot of movies and he doesn't always play a type. Ray Liotta is wonderful as well - he plays a wonderfully creepy could-be bad guy. Amanda Peet is - well I never really liked her in almost anything - she is tolerable, but nothing special
It was an okay watch for a first time, but not something I would ever really care to see again if it weren't for Cusack and Liotta.
2 and 1/2 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment