Saturday, September 5, 2009

Home Alone tonight

Just sitting here, watching movies. Mom and Dad have gone to Mankato for a horseshoe tournament. So I am here alone tonight. Sadly. I could go to the bars, but that is not my scene. Instead I am sitting here bouncing back and forth between the internet, reading The Cider House Rules, reading some scripts, and watching some movies. In a minute I will be starting Frost/Nixon. Which is based on a play about the event, so it better be good.
No rummage sales or auctions tomorrow, so I don't quite know what I will do with myself. Clean house, I guess. Maybe go for a walk and take some pictures. Not much else to do.
Life kinda sucks here in the middle of nowhere.
Oh well. I am going to bake tomorrow. That ought to cheer me a bit. Some baking, some good music to go along with it.
I miss my friends. Next weekend is a get together down by the Cities and I really want to go, but I don't know if I can afford it. At this point I would almost steal the money in order to go. I need to see some of them. It has been too long.

Teej

1 comment: