Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome Me

Hello there. I'm going to try to keep this pretty short, as it is only the introduction and I don't want to scare you off.

Just so you know, I have a hard time keeping things short. All my email updates are paragraphs long. I like to write, so ... that is that.

My name is Teresa Rankin and I am 23 years old. I'm currently living at my parent's house in Thief River Falls, MN. I graduated from Bemidji State University in 2008 with a BA in Theatre with a double emphasis in History & Literature and Performance as well as a Work Emphasis in Creative Writing. I have a very interesting family. Dad and Mom have been married 31 years (I know, small miracle in this day and age). I have an older brother who is married with 3 kids and I have an older sister as well.

Number One thing you should know about me is that I am all about theatre. It's my life, my reason, my obsession almost. I love it dearly. The past 5 summers I have worked at the Paul Bunyan Playhouse which is a professional summer stock theatre company in Bemidji, MN. It's actually one of the oldest consistantly running groups in America. Next summer we will be celebrating our 60th season! My dream is to get enough money to move down to the Twin Cities and work on theatre there.

Like I said, I am going to try and keep this short, so I think I will end it there for now. More to come later, I assure you.



Teejie

No comments:

Post a Comment