Saturday, October 23, 2010

Update - it's been awhile!

Here is where I am:
* In Bemidji
* working a job at Luekens as a Front End employee (cashier & bagger). I like the place and the people and I like the job. It's not my dream job, but its earning money and I like it.
* still working on 'Dog Sees God' with Theatre Unlimited. It is going well, I think. Tech could be going better, but I still have faith that we'll pull together. Acting-wise, this show is AMAZING! The cast is a wonderful group of people and I can only think that we will make this into something special.

That is about it. As far as how I am doing, well, that varies according to the day and time. Mostly though, I am okay. I love working on this show, and I kinda love having to work somewhere else to make that possible. So, while my situation is far from ideal, it's not bad. The show makes it all worthwhile, and I don't think I have ever been this excited to be apart of something. I'm not saying I am an amazing director or anything, but I am certainly much more confident about my abilities and less constricted by my failures.

So all is good, and things are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment